All 14 art Reviews

Decor Decor

Fantastic work. Lovely color use here.

zephyo responds:

thanks.

VPA- North Canyon Study VPA- North Canyon Study

Fantastic work! I love the composition and the motion.

You think? You think?

The values are super yummy. Not a huge fan of the bottom arm and hand but it's all good.

Clayface Clayface

Lovely work. I'm diggin' this paint style.

Breaking out - Welsh dragon Breaking out - Welsh dragon

Lovely line work!

Random Character Random Character

Great work. The thing that I immediately noticed was her right arm and hand; the arm is turned the opposite direction, it seems, and her hand is turned too much at the angle displayed. I provided an example of what I mean here:

I know it'll be a pain to change at this point, but it's definitely noticeable so the change will be well worth it. 5 stars though.

AkiCarlito responds:

oooohhh okay okay!!! thank you very very much for the advice!!! will be working on it soon since its for college portfolio > < so yeah! thank you very much!

Sheep Sheep

Excellent work! Lovely concept and great colors; gives it a nice eerie feeling.

The Tokyo Savage The Tokyo Savage

Nice work! I saw this and instantly thought, "Oh, it's an imaginary friend from Foster's Home for Imaginary Pets!" Hahaha! Good job though. I wish the sword were more aligned with the sheath, but it's all good.

Elk's Forest Of Desolation Elk's Forest Of Desolation

Anyone who rates this anything under a 5 is clearly oblivious to everything about this. This tops any pixel art I've ever seen AND most paintings I've seen.

mewthree mewthree

This is really just a response to Template88's comment, I really think the muted, less complex shading really works for your style since everything is so simplified. Adding complexity to such a style would take away from this look. It's something I've not seen before, so I feel it's a style that's definitely fitting for you. Just my two cents.